- Legend Diver back from Switzerland service!
- My watch collection – Steve Zissou’s Vostok Amphibia
- My watch collection – Poljot Aviator Alarm
- 50 years of Porsche 911 – Story of an icon
- The sweetest engine notes in the world – Top three!
- The Saabs of my childhood and beyond
- Mazda Miata 25 Years!
- Saab 96 1964 – Memories from my year with ‘Ann’
- The car of my dreams – Something to be ashamed of
- Saab 9000 turning 30!
Category Archives: Lifestyle
Finally! Sweet reunion with my beloved Longines Legend Diver. It has been away for service in Switzerland for 3 months. The fact that the service cost as a service for an Audi A6 has to be repressed I guess…I might be … Continue reading
So my fourth Russian watch arrived today, the Zissou Vostok Amphibia, a must have in a Russian watch collection if you ask me! Yes, this is the diving tool of Captain Steve Zissou (Bill Murray) in the cult flick The … Continue reading